2019 - 2020 Mini-Grant Applications
Is there something special you would like to do with your students?
The Colts Neck High School PTSO is once again pleased to offer mini-grants to the faculty
to help fund enriching educational experiences for Colts Neck High School students.
If you have a need that meets the criteria of the Mini-Grant program,
please consider submitting an application for a mini grant.
The PTSO will award up to $250 per approved Mini Grant, as funds are available.
Click < PTSO Mini-Grant application > for this school year.
We will have two funding cycles as follows:
1st Cycle Deadline – October 14, 2019
2nd Cycle Deadline Due – January 15, 2020
Mini-Grants will be awarded at the PTSO meeting following the applications deadline.
Completed applications can be placed in the PTSO mailbox in the main office by the indicated deadlines.
If you have any questions regarding the application process,
please contact Ellen Schauer, Chairperson, via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mini-grants should provide wide-range student enrichment.
• Mini-grants are meant to provide funds for projects for which other funding is not available.
• The PTSO will consider whether there may be other sources available for the money requested.
• Mini-grants have a limit of $250.00.
• Teachers/Advisor applying for the grant must be current member(s) of the CNHS PTSO
• The amount granted may differ from the amount requested, therefore additional
fundraising methods may be necessary to complete program or educational experience.
• Approved grants are to be used for the specific purpose as stated in the grant application, funds
can not be used for different program or initiative.