2018 - 2019 Mini-Grant Applications
Is there something special you would like to do with your students?
The Colts Neck High School PTSO is once again pleased to offer mini-grants to the faculty
to help fund enriching educational experiences for Colts Neck High School students.
If you have a need that meets the criteria of the Mini-Grant program, please consider submitting an application for a mini grant.
The PTSO will award up to $250 per approved Mini Grant, as funds are available.
Click on the PTSO Mini-Grant application for this school year.
We will have two funding cycles as follows:
1st Cycle Deadline – January 14, 2019 Awards at PTSO Meeting – February 4, 2019
2nd Cycle Deadline – March 13, 2019 Awards at PTSO Meeting – April 8, 2019
Completed applications can be dropped off to the PTSO mailbox in the main office by the indicated deadlines.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact Joanne Neustater, Chairperson, via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Mini-grants should provide wide-range student enrichment.
• Mini-grants are meant to provide funds for projects for which other funding is not available.
• The PTSO will consider whether there may be other sources available for the money requested.
• Mini-grants have a limit of $250.00.
• The teacher applying for the grant must be current member(s) of the CNHS PTSO in order to be considered.
• The amount granted may differ from the amount requested. Additional fundraising methods may be necessary.
Did you know that your purchases can make a difference? AmazonSmile donates to CNHS PTSO when you do your holiday shopping at https://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-3619206