Welcome to the CNHS PTSO Website!
You are one click away from becoming a part of a vibrant and supportive community. There are so many opportunities to serve with your time and resources at Colts Neck High School. We invite you to join us and let’s make a difference.
CNHS PTSO is pleased to be working with Membership Toolkit, a service that empowers us to complete paperwork, integrate communication and coordinate our volunteer efforts - all online.
Once registered, you can ...
- Join the PTSO
- Sign-up to receive PTSO newsletter
- Receive updates about community service opportunities
- Purchase School Store apparel online, exclusive benefit for PTSO members
- Access content on the website exclusively for PTSO members
Registration is easy ...
- Click on the Register/Login button above. If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization, you can use the same log-in here
- If you don't already have an account, select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
If I Join, Do I Have To ...
- Go to meetings?
Of course not, but you are welcome to attend our regular meetings though.
Volunteer or spend a lot of time at school?
Nope! Joining the PTSO is not the same as volunteering. If you choose to volunteer we would LOVE the help—but volunteering is not required.